Until it is October I have been watching "pre-Halloween" movies, I guess. I'm trying out the kind -of spooky WandaVision again. We watched it in 2021 and I don't quite remember the plot - except for one very important thing: It is about a woman who has lost the love of her life, and is desperately trying to re-create a life for the two of them - a life of the normal, everyday things that most of us live and take for granted.
So as a new work-week is about to begin, it is a good reminder to me of how lucky we are.(ps. I really like him)
On a side note, last Thursday I got so excited - almost to
the point of embarrassment - about a huge pile of Autumn
leaves that had fallen in the 2 yr olds playground during
their nap time. When we went outside I showed them how to
gather up the leaves and either jump in them or throw them
in the air while saying "ta da!" It was so fun.

We're getting there!






No comments:
Post a Comment